|Polish Kebab Anyone???|
- My first post now seems like such a novice effort.
- The post I enjoyed writing the most allowed me to combine man aspects of storytelling that I most like and tries to demonstrate how I as a woman/person/mother/neurosurgeon deals with the variety of patients I encounter every day.
- A post which had great discussion...well I have to say I haven't been the most popular but writing about medical malpractice seems to generate the most notice.
- You can always visit TBTAM for a wonderful mix of food, travel, musings or Toni Brayer, MD for insightful medical thinking.
- Obviously none of my blogs have been life-changing-but that isn't why I am blogging so I would offer up Exercising Your Brain and Rage Against Golf as ones I think would be helpful if more people read them.
- Titles? Perhaps I should spend more time thinking about them, I am usually most concerned with getting my thoughts down but I did have fun writing Pop, pop, fizz, fizz when Congress was failing miserably in addressing the Medicare cuts.
- I wish more had read my blog about JAMA review of Heart of a Lion, Hands of a Woman: What Women Neurosurgeons Do because I am so proud of this book and wish the blog would encourage more people to buy it and discover the amazing talent of this group of women neurosurgeons.