Heart of a Lion, Hands of a Woman: What Women Neurosurgeons Do
On Sale now at AANS Marketplace

Friday, May 28, 2010

Teaching In Lyon


I have the distinct honor of being a guest speaker this week in beautiful Lyon.  When the call came a few months ago (during the dead of winter, several feet of snow on the ground) and they asked if France in May was appealing, I think I took about an entire second to say YES.
There are a few down-sides to this bonanza:

  • I will have to fly over and back in just 5 days
  • While flying into Paris, will ultimately have less than 2 hours there, all in a train station
  • I need to construct an entirely new talk.
But I am not going to complain.  I have been working hard and a few days in a cultural and historical hub as a guest of honor should be restorative.  Will return to regular blogging next week.  Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment